Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December Painting

Was it too cold to paint? Nope. Sure the cement was cold through my pants, but the sun was actually relatively warm and the hot chai tea helped keep me toasty.



Bundled up with a killer view of the Olympic mountains and enjoying these sunny December days is my idea of a good time. It was relaxing and fun. In public, but also in nature.

I almost gave up with the idea of painting after the cap to my gray paint got stuck on. I have to have my gray. It is one of the more versatile colors and I often use it mixed with blues and greens to help get the muted colors I want. My persistence helped and I eventually got the cap off.

Sure I didn't finish my painting. I had a time pressure and other things still to do. And singing in the bunkers, even by oneself is a must. Although it is a tad more creepy to walk the dark halls with just the sound of boots hitting the cement.

No comments:

Post a Comment