Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Elsa Photoshoot

Lisa just whipped this dress up in a day. It still needs a zipper, but a couple safety pins and we were good to go. There is a shocking lack of ideas for photoshoots for this particular dress on Pinterest, so I had to resort to my own lack of creativity. I know she's holding a basket in the movie, but the only ones lying around the house are all the wrong shape or color (seriously, there are two pink baskets around).


Then I saw the bookshelves in the living room. It's not a library, but pretty darn near it. With the baby content in the high chair and Elsa eager to take pictures to show Samuel, we started. Oh, also bribery by form of candy if she was good and watching the music from the movie, we started taking pictures.



I wish a couple would have been clearer, but overall, considering that I just did a 20 minute photoshoot with a toddler and taking care of a baby, I'd say they turned out pretty okay. 



This is by far my favorite Disney dress. Like out of all the dresses every, this is the one I would wear and want in an adult size. Not even kidding....

No comments:

Post a Comment