Monday, February 5, 2018

Summer Conflicts

I sat on the couch sifting through websites with bulk recipes and Pinterest ideas for breakfasts for a crowd. Some much needed planning for a possible activity this summer. How crazy am I? It's only February and already I have conflicting summer camps. I'm in another pickle. It seems to happen semi-frequently, this fight to decide which activity and sibling to support. Or do I pick the one that seems most fun for me... The dilemma of choosing - I don't get to wait and choose closer to the time, no, they want responses now.

I'm torn. Between being the director of food services in a field kitchen for a week or being a training officer. I've done both. One's close to home, the other's not. Both are physically taxing and I'm guaranteed to get very little sleep and have sore feet but a lot of satisfaction.  Ah, the next few days will be lists of pros vs. cons for both activities as I try to decide which one to support. I find it irksome that these two camps hosted by the same program are in the same week. Had they been back to back, I would have been exhausted, but participated in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment