Monday, April 18, 2016

Beauty Blogger Tag

I've been tagged by among tall trees (in other words, my best friend) to do the Beauty Blogger tag... Usually I would NEVER do this kind of thing, but I'm making an exception...
The Rules are:
-Tag the blogger who nominated you
-Answer the questions
-Come up with 10 questions of your own
-Nominate 5 other bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them! (I'm totally not passing this on, because the only blogger I know tagged me. :-P)


1.)What is your favorite color?
Green. By far. I love how many shades of green are in nature. There's just something alive and peaceful about the color to me. 
2.) Do you think that coloring hair in bright/colorful colors (bright pink, rainbow, etc.) is neat or not? Would you ever color your hair like that?
By "neat" I'm not sure if it means tidy or cool, so I'll go with cool. I think bright colored hair can look awesome. To me, it isn't professional looking and that would be a reason I wouldn't color my hair. That being said, I would consider coloring a strand or two with bright colors for the summer if it weren't for CAP... 
3.) Where’s your happy place?
When I think happy place, I go to what I think about when I'm depressed, angry or in pain. Something, a memory and a dream to go back to. My happy place is lying in a dark field next to my friends, looking up at the magnificent view God gave us in the stars. I cannot wait to be in that same field this summer. 
4.) Hobbies?
Cooking mostly, photography and creative writing among many hobbies.  
5.)Have a night out or evening in?
Both. Night in by myself or with my family, a good movie, tea and biscotti. Out with friends, having fun.
6.) If money was no object, what would you do all day?
 All day every day? I would love to volunteer to help people out. Travel the world and see different cultures, foods and architecture with either my siblings or my best friend... or both...

7.) What does your perfect day look like?

You know our day at Fort Worden? Pretty much that. Hanging out with my closest friends doing fun stuff and enjoying each other's company!
8.) What makes someone beautiful to you?
I think a lot of this is stuff I'm striving towards...Someone who is:
Patient with other people (this is a big one for me, because I have a relatively quick temper)
Kind and supportive
Able to give constructive criticism and cares enough to do so.
Laughs and takes time to enjoy the little things in life.
Loves God and family

9.)If you could bring one musician back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Okay, so I actually have four people. I would love to have met the Andrews Sisters (3). I would love for Fred Astaire to still be alive as well. But really, it's kinda a weird question...
10.)If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
That question isn't even remotely fair to ask. As a culinary person, taste would be very challenging to live without. And the ability to smell. Blindness terrifies me. To pick the least of all of them, I would have to say smell is the least important... 

No comments:

Post a Comment