Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Monday=Procrastination

Monday done. I must admit I didn't get nearly as much done as I planned. Mom and I went to The Cabbage Patch for lunch because I've never been. We also stopped at Kohl's to try and find some tank tops/nice clothes for Ian's SkillsUSA competition in Kentucky. We spent a little too long there and by the time we got home, it was late afternoon.

Just when I started again on my work, Mom, Jane and I went to Costco. Rather, they went to Costco and I ran into Best Buy and Target. I wanted to look at Garmin's Vivofit2 vs. the Forerunner10. Anyways, Target had some pretty awesome looking clothes, but I didn't get a chance to look at them before heading back to Costco. Mom pretty much said I wouldn't be able to get in without a card. Challenge accepted... I did get in without a card, didn't even have to talk to anyone about it. Take that, Costco. 

We ended up going to Target and looking at clothes and buying sunglasses. :-D 

I got a wonderful pedicure from Ev. 

So tomorrow, I've got a lot of work to do to catch up on my week's schedule... 

No comments:

Post a Comment