Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hit the Ground Running

I got home last Saturday night. Ian picked me up at the airport and we had a fun drive back up home. I stayed up late to see Dad and the rest of the kids who were watching Ax Fights. I didn't end up going to bed until 1:30... 3:30 my time.

Sunday morning, Ev and I went to Church, then helped outside with a project. Jane and I went shopping for Rose's piano recital refreshments before we headed to volleyball.

Monday, Jane and I spent literally the entire day making food. We made Neapolitan rice krispy treats, lemon cookies, watermelon with mint and mini chocolate cupcakes. Plus gathering all the catering gear we would need






Overall, the spread looked great and went over well, even though we had a lot leftovers....


Tuesday, Jane and I did grocery shopping for a couple weeks. It took us a long time. We went thrift store shopping after with Ev and then after that, we played tennis. I use the word played lightly. We chased balls around and missed a lot. 

Wednesday, Mom and I went out for sushi and Costco shopping. After that, Jane, Ev and I went thrift store shopping in Everett. I have uniform pieces to put together for my main summer camp this year. 

I was rather sucessful, even though I only got one item. I got a nice pair of black tactical 5.11 boots. They're comfortable. When we got home, we made curry for dinner, then played more tennis. 

Thursday is already expected to be a busy day. I finished my ICUT training. Required radio training for Cascade Falcon. I've managed to get out of doing that course for four years, so it's finally almost done. I have a hands on evaluation tonight. I'm making cookies for the tester. It's not bribery... ;-)
The rest of today will be making cookies, getting together with Gracie and then CAP tonight... 

Basically, my life is crazy.... Crazy, but good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment