Tuesday, November 14, 2017

An Impulse Buy

Miss Lucielle's is one of the best shopping places. The little booths are filled with fun antiques, handmade things and everything in between. I always have fun looking around there. Last weekend, I perused the isles in search for not a whole lot, enjoying the Christmas music playing and the spicy smell of cinnamon from a couple of the different booths. Also, one of the booths had fun hats. I love hats...

After finding two books, Rumpelstiltskin (for those of you who don't know, I love fairy tales) and a book on things to do. I headed out. Even though it was just after four, the sun was pretty much all the way set. I headed back into down and went to Dress Barn. Originally, I had planned to take a look at the sale rack and call it good, but I got seriously sidetracked when I saw a floor length floral skirt. It was beautiful.

In early January, my siblings and I have a "formal" event to go to and I stressed about finding a dress last year, so when I saw this skirt, I thought it was perfect! I tried it, the size too big and the size smaller. Anyway, a lot of debating with myself and asking opinions from other people, I decided to buy the skirt (online to get the right size) and I'll show Ev and Jane to get an official opinion. I'm super excited to see if it's as pretty as I remember it being!

I'll post pictures when I get it! So look for another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment