Friday, November 3, 2017

Living Life

The last week or so I found myself counting down days until I go home, days before the weekend and even hours before Lisa got home. This time out in Tennessee has been challenging, it's been super hard emotionally and harder with the girls than I anticipated.

Don't get me wrong, there have been tons of amazing parts and sweet moments with the nieces that none of their other aunts get with them.  I know I am right where I'm supposed to be right now. Anyway, I don't want to think about my future and not live the life I have now. I want to cherish each little moment, each battle over naps or cleaning up and each snuggle and adventure.


So live this moment to its fullest. Take time to appreciate the wonderful times and time to reflect and learn from the challenging ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment