Saturday, November 25, 2017

Late Thankfulness

This Thanksgiving was like no other. Family issues kinda distracted from the gratitude part of the holiday. I felt like between being exhausted and trying to figure out the family again, I forgot to think an awful lot about gratitude. 

A small list of the things I'm thankful for:

This year, I'm thankful for the trials, they've made me stronger, made me run to the Lord and build my relationship with him. While it has been hard with many tears and anger, it has been so very sweet and for that I am thankful. 

I'm thankful for the close bond of siblings. It has been refreshing to talk with them daily while away through text and Skype. And now at home, catching up even more. I'm thankful for my Little Fuji Family and how special my time with them is. For how Lisa has become such a wonderful friend and sister. 

I'm thankful for friends who stick with you through thick and thin. For the Facetime calls and late night texts. For the dumb jokes that make me choke with laughter. 

I'm thankful for paints and colors. Tastebuds. Clean, delicious water. The ability to take pictures. Smiles and kindness. I'm thankful for this life and the beautiful mess that it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment