Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Growing Baby

My thoughts on coming home for December: oh, 6 weeks, not that long. I mean, Elena might have teeth, but not much else will have changed. During my first day back: what was I thinking? Over a month? So much has changed. Wait, where'd she go?

Elena's gotten crazy fast at crawling. She was only pushing herself backwards when I left. Now she pulls herself to stand next to furniture, toys and other stuff. She's so fast. Also, still in the stage where she puts EVERYTHING into her mouth, so the next few months will be a lot of chasing her around, sweeping floors and training her to sleep in her crib....

Lisa was saying there should be a workout on our fitness apps called "chasing a child." She's not wrong. Calories will be burned. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment