Friday, January 5, 2018

I'm Not Okay Now, But I will Be...

Me: I really am okay.
Friends: No you're not....
Me: I mean I will be okay. I'm not okay now, but I will be.
Friends: I know you will.


This conversation is one I've had probably five or six times in the last week. And I will find ways to cope with what's going on. I may be a wreck right now or when I talk about it, but I am learning. To control my anger. To watch my words. To not let people put the blame on me. To never give up my mama bear instincts.  To turn to God. To keep loving, even if respect or trust is gone.  I am finding things to be thankful for in every day. I'm determined not to let situations destroy my life. I am finding ways to cope. So, I'm not okay now, but I will be. I really will.

No comments:

Post a Comment