Saturday, October 1, 2016

2,385 Miles

That is how far I traveled today. It didn't feel like I traveled that far. The direct flight felt short and between watching the clouds and amazing views of the states. After staying up until 1:30am last night, I was running on very little sleep, which was awesome - I slept for around two hours of the flight, another reason the trip felt short.
Samuel, Lisa and Elsa met me at baggage claim and as soon as Elsa saw me, she ran up and hugged me tight. She hasn't stopped talking since. We did Trader Joe's shopping and didn't get home until dinner time.


And that was my day. Samuel and Lisa are super warm and it feels comfortable around them. But even so, I feel incredibly homesick this go around, so prayers would be greatly appreciated as I make this transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment