Saturday, October 8, 2016

Outting Adventures

Yesterday, we headed to Opry Mills Mall in Nashville. It's like quite literally next door to the Grand Ol' Opry and Opryland. We had dinner at The Rainforest Cafe, which was an interestingly fun experience. Elsa loved all the fake moving animals and the jungle feel. 

We watched Storks that night in theater. After The Secret Life of Pets, I had little to no hope for it being a good movie. I was pleasantly surprised, it was a super cute movie, all made better because I got to snuggle with Elsa almost the entire time. 

So, I had my first time in a Disney store. SO. MANY. SPARKLES. Lisa got Elsa an adorable pair of pajamas. They're adorable on her. 

Anyways, ended up staying up wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyy too late and fell asleep on the floor of my room for a few minutes.

It was a good day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment