Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Happy Day

Photo shoot with babe today. Changed her outfit three times and she was awfully good about it all and I got a few good pictures. 




We watched Sofia the First, did dishes and made macaroni and cheese. It was a happy morning. 

The afternoon started with 3 mile workout, shower and then break while Elsa napped. I did some watercolors and Spotify. 



The best part of my day was Skyping my best friend and catching up with her. Elsa took an immediate liking to her and popped in and out of the screen while we talked. It through her off that we had the same name. I needed to do dinner, so we just hung out while I cooked. It was like we were hanging out together. It was awesome! 


I made Hawaiian BBQ wraps for dinner, which were a hit and after Samuel, Lisa played Wizard. It's a pretty sweet game and although I was in the lead for the majority of the game, I still managed to lose. We made chicken and avocado eggrolls, which are a favorite here. It was a good day.


1 comment: