Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Autumn

I had to find fall today. It is October 18th and outside is sunny, blue skies, and 88 degrees outside. Coming from Washington, I was ready for boots, scarves, coats and chilly walks, not this warm weather nonsense....

Elsa and I took a walk around towards the school area, where three schools sit next to each other. There was a small cluster of trees with leaves on the ground and wind blowing. We picked up leaves and took pictures before heading home. Of course part way home, she got tired and needed me to carry her.








So I could my touch of Autumn. I can't wait for the chilly days. They are my favorite. My pictures of Elsa also turned out pretty sweet. She looks so great in black and her hair was so floofy that the braids looked thicker and cooler today.


No comments:

Post a Comment