Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Last Weekend

I once again am being neglectful in posting here. It is not because life is boring, although it is a little boring with routine right now...

So Evie had Cadre Selections for Cascade Falcon last weekend. Since she was the only girl, I had to accompany her as a female senior member. I had to turn down a catering job to do it, which was kinda sad, but... oh well, turned out to be the best thing.

Friday morning, Ev and I drove Rose and Ian to the airport and then spent the remainder of the day explore Pike Place and South Center. It was fun because she had never been there before and I was able to take some fun pictures!














I wish I could get fresh produce for a decent price at a local place like Pike Place. Anyway, after that, we went from Seattle down to Joint Base Lewis McChord.

I spent the night on the floor in a gigantic room with one other person. I got a cold that night. I thought it was allergies at first because the building was old, drafty, moldy. ect... Anyway, the next morning we went to a different building for the actual cadre selections.

It was interesting to see how the staff already chosen interviewed and tested the other cadets, I once again was able to take some pictures of the activity. I was so glad to get home on Sunday and relax watching TV with Jane for hours on end...




No comments:

Post a Comment