Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Leap Day- A Couple Days Late

I thought I posted this, but I guess I pressed the wrong button, so here goes...


So one year, during school time, my siblings and I convinced Mom that we should get the school day off of school on February 29th. Because it wasn't really a real day.... She fell totally fell for it. It is, I think, a legit reason for a day off. It should be an official holiday....When I reminded Mom this year that the kids get that day off, Jane's face was so full of disbelief that it would work. It did. So today, my siblings got the day off of school.

Mold Inspectors came this morning to check out some issues we found while cleaning this last weekend. They were kinda strange.... Guys, I think I found the career I've always wanted...

*knocks on door*

"I'm the MOLD INSPECTOR!!!!!" 

It's been a while since I've been called ma'am so many times in ten minutes... At least since my last CAP meeting six months ago. They got done quickly, so Elsa and I could get on our day.

We went to the park again today. Elsa had a blast on the slides again, but became more confident and ended up sliding down the big slide without holding my hand. She biffed it off the end and was super upset. Not enough to stop her from wanting to slide down again...








Then, after her nap, we went for another walk, because the weather was so nice and I know tomorrow we have chances of thunderstorms and rain, then ate strawberries and alphabet mac and cheese while watching the sunset. It was a lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment