Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Spam Email Story

Tonight, I looked through my spam folder on my email to make sure I didn't miss any important emails. 200+ emails have piled up since the last time I've cleared it out. As I glance down the list of emails, I start grinning... As your read, keep in mind that anything written in Italics  is actually the subject line or sender from my spam folder emails...

According to my email's spam folder, I am single looking senior singles (dating sites), living in a 55+ assisted living home trying to find a DNA lab for immigration. Must have something to do with the females from Russia sending "smileys" (creepy). I guess I need to research cell phone plans for seniors.  I obviously don't have a job because Target keeps sending me job opportunities but between that and needing cash for the holidays (payment plan loans), I must need to find a way to consolidate debt. I need to get free from drugs: everything will turn out ok (probably the reason for the debt). And perhaps that's why the best life insurance rates in your state email was sitting there... Oh, but don't worry, I have free toilet paper coupons.... 











No comments:

Post a Comment