Friday, October 13, 2017

Sunset Attempt

So last night, my much needed break was in the form of a part of a Costco muffin (which was a total throw back to childhood), paints and Pandora (Milk Carton Kids) through my Beats. A pretty darn perfect evening.

I'm still stuck on sunsets. I feel like, in an attempt to study sunset, I need to go watch a bunch of them. I love how there is a different sunset every night and even in different states or places they look totally different.


This sunset was what I considered to be one of my better sunsets... I think it has more tones and shades in it. It looks a little whimsically to me, which I like. I got the paper wet before I started adding color, which helped blend the colors together in a less blocky way. 

It was sitting in my room when Elsa saw it today and said "Oh, you painted fire!". It was a bit hilarious, because I see this one as one of my less fiery sunsets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment