Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Procrastinated Task

So I've been meaning to write a blog post on my other blog, Gracie's Tasties, for literally six months. Since August, when I finished my last summer camp for the summer. Cascade Falcon. The memories of Cascade Falcon are mixed, fond memories of feeding 200 people, memories of sore feet and burned hands, friends, family, food... All mixed feelings. It is a hard week, but very satisfying.

If you want to read what I wrote about it, check it out here. It was a lot more fun to write now that I can actually think about it, the first few months after I had thought about it so much, from like April on, that I just wanted a break.

And so a couple weeks before I leave Tennessee, I am getting some of the tasks I had as goals done.... Hopefully I can continue picking away at these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment