Monday, February 15, 2016

Back to Balkemania

My inlaws-ish. I wish you could meet them. You'd love them as much as I do.

The couple on the left weren't there this time. 
Saturday morning, Samuel, Lisa and I made steak crepes for breakfast with the help of Sarah, Bonnie and Ellie. They turned out amazingly, although the crepes weren't perfect. We spent the rest of the early afternoon prepping for dinner, playing Carcassonne and hanging out.


Later in the day we went to the YMCA to workout. Ellie, Susan and I walk a mile on their indoor track and Ellie and I ran quite a few laps. Can you believe that I can bench press 150 lbs? Anyway, we sure know how to take over a gym. There were 11 of us there... 


Elsa loved being around so many of her favorite people. :-)




I had never seen the whole frosted windows like this. It was so amazingly beautiful!




 Then we had a birthday celebration and then more Carcassonne with Susan, Mathias and Ellie. It was a great day. While the visit was short. It was still loads of fun. When I first fell in love with this family during the week before Samuel and Lisa's wedding, I doubted we would ever see each other again. So I made it happen. I suggested the roadtrip. After that trip, I doubted I'd see them any time soon, but now, I've seen them three times in six months! I love this wonderful family!



No comments:

Post a Comment