Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dishes, Snow and Warmth

I had no right to be freezing. Samuel and Lisa had to go to work in it. I got to sleep late and stay inside the warm house. It was a nice quiet day, Elsa and I hung around the house watching Winnie the Pooh and playing. It is still snowing outside, has been off and on for three days now. It's made it feel awfully quiet around here, but peaceful.








After Elsa's  nap, we went downstairs and snuggled under the blankets on my bed. Even after working out and showering, I was still cold, so it seemed like the only option, although I knew catching up the mess of dishes from the past couple days would warm me right up. The dishwasher broke on Sunday. So from Sunday until today, I had only washed what we really needed to eat or prepare each meal. So now the counter at least is cleared of all dishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment