Wednesday, February 3, 2016

All About Baby - Swings and Things

Today, Elsa woke me up at seven. She seemed pretty awake, so I got her up and we were snuggling in the living room when she began to fall asleep again. This is my favorite. We went down to my room and she fell asleep next to me on the bed. It was pretty awesome.


I decided to make the most of the sunny weather. We had horrible weather yesterday. Gross grey all day and rain, then thunder and lightening, tornado warnings, wind and tons more rain. I was actually pretty surprised to find such a glorious morning. So we went to the park, about a .8 miles away. I didn't know if she would like the swing set or not. She loved swinging with me, but would have nothing to do with the baby seat swings. Go figure. Elsa kept pointing out birds, dogs and cats on our walk and had a lot of fun. Plus we got some vitamin D. :-D



Since Samuel had part of the day off, I got to go out. I've been meaning to pick up 5.11 pants for Civil Air Patrol. They're much, much, much more durable than grey slacks and now I don't have the annual pressure of finding woman's grey pants (because trust me, in my size and height, it's hard). I'm super pleased with them, just need to get them hemmed up and I'll be good to go! 

Other news, Mom's flying out tomorrow to visit me for the weekend! We have some fun plans, including one of my favorite restaurants and mental health dates. It's going to be awesome! She is ridiculously excited to see Elsa. Of course. She's a grandma!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment