Monday, September 25, 2017

A Painting Place

This was my painting place. I used our family travel trailer as a bedroom for the past four years. Since I started painting, I used this area even more. My first piece of framed art was up in this trailer. It became the home for many paintings, scattered about the trailer, leaning against everything. 

This is where I first started painting. It hold happy memories of music and painting, creating with siblings or friends 


From left to right on the back ledge: 
-The drawing of Soldier 76 from Overwatch that Alexa gave me
-A picture of me and Elsa that Samuel and Lisa gave me after my 6 month stay
-The galaxy painting I painted at CAMA camp with my new friends
-A list of characteristics I want to cultivate 
-The painting of my dear CAMA Camp field
-Mini picture of four of me and four of my siblings
-A Hawaiian girl blowing a kiss from my grandparents. 

On the benches are my supplies, my CERT kit, my memory box and yes... a sword.... So this was my painting space before I moved to Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment