Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday and Transitions

Today was backwards from my normal Sunday schedules. Washington Sundays consist of Church, lunch with friends, volleyball or game nights, or hangouts with friends. Tennessee Sundays are quiet days with Church, preparations for the week, long naps, then dinner, conversations and getting ready to face the work week. Both are so different, but both are sweet.

Church this morning was interesting, it's a new church from the last time I came here. They don't have instruments to sing with, which kinda makes me sad, the message was good, however. This is a bit of encouragement I was able to take away from today's sermon:

When difficulties come out way,
 let's face them with faith and prayer.

I settled in a little more to my new home. I am horrible with transitions and new things. I like patterns and routines. I knew moving out here would be a world of changes, a new house, two kids instead of one, no one I know... I knew it would push me emotionally and spiritually and that's okay, I am slowly learning how to break out of boxes I have put myself in and adapt to new things. So heading into this week, my goal is to find a new routine, one that works for the little girls, works for Lisa and works for me.  Oh, and take pictures....


No comments:

Post a Comment