Friday, September 15, 2017

Little Things

Last night I was lying on my bed, I had at least five chat windows open on my Facebook with people back home. Nights are my break. A time to recharge, to think, pray, talk with friends, and process what has happened the past month or so. Each evening is different, some are quiet evenings with Pandora playing Mandarin Orange or Ian Ethan Case while painting, writing or reading while other nights are focused on catching up with friend back home. This night was one for talking and spamming people with cute niece pictures.
While texting with with Elisabeth last night, I realized God had answered some of my prayers. Even the littlest prayer over the smallest problems, things that ultimately don't matter or that were just in the moment, God heard and answered me. It kinda blows my mind. The Creator of everything listens to what I have to say and blesses me. It's amazing.

Anyway, staying up until 1:30am with a 7:30 wake up was so worth it, although it calls for a rare cup of coffee for me.


2 comments: