Saturday, September 16, 2017

My New Room

Saturday. I've been here a week. I'm falling into a nice routine, finding homesickness lessening with each day and being more comfortable in my new surroundings. I'm finally unpacked. My suitcases are in the closest, my clothes are folded or hanging, my books stacked neatly. The only things I have to do is hang a collage on the wall. 
Guys, I have a bathroom to myself. And a room. With a closet... It'll be interesting to see how I naturally keep my room, whether it will stay super clean or a complete disaster. I have a feeling it will be comfortably cluttery each week and on the weekends will get cleaned back up. 


Samuel and Lisa's new house is really big, so the internet in my room is kinda bad, but if I lay on the floor by my nightstand, I can get enough to text with people or play music. The "bonus" room across the hall from my room has better internet and a couch, so if I want to watch something, I head in there. 

I took a look at all the books I brought with me and I think it kinda says something about what I need. I didn't bring a single fiction book. Besides these, the only other books I brought were two art books to work through. It's a good thing Lisa has fiction books all over the place for when I finish these. 
So there is my room. I'm moved in and it's comfortable with a good view of the neighborhood. I'm home.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment