Saturday, December 19, 2015

Home

Do you remember that cannot-be-contained excitement when you were little and something "big" was coming up? Like birthdays, Christmas, snow days, outtings... I remember the first time I didn't get that feeling before the holidays and then before I knew it, it was over and we were back at the school and chore routine. From then on, I was waiting for that feeling to come back, the one were you can't sleep the night before or you wake up super early. Today, for the first time in a long time, I felt that feeling again. Today, I am flying home.



I woke up early today and couldn't fall back asleep because I am so excited. Confession: I watched Good Mythical Morning. Now, I'm almost completely packed, the sheets from my bed are washed and in the dryer so when I get back, it's to a clean room and I'm chilling while Elsa sleeps.

Did dishes, cleaned up, made my bed and painted Elsa's toes until it was time to leave... 

No comments:

Post a Comment