Monday, January 25, 2016

Camera Fun

So Monday morning started with a wake up time of 5:30. Not a bad time. I slept on the couch until seven thirty. As I was picking Little E's outfit out, I saw the headband Mom got her. She's a girl and has been doing a lot better at keeping hats and stuff on, so I decided to give it another go. And of course pig tails were a must. I got all but a tiny strand in the back... So cute! With how she looked, I knew I had to try and get pictures. 

Couple notes about taking pictures of babies: 
1. Never put them on a rocking chair to try and get clear photos, even if the lighting is great. Just not worth it. :-P 
2. Take away the clashing pacifier (Pink and purple just doesn't go well with red!)
3. Use chocolate chips as bribing material. 
4. Have an adorable niece like mine! 

Someone (not me) taught her how to put out her tongue.

Blowing kisses. 

Check out this babe! 

There, a  normal smile! Even without teeth, I'll take it!

A golden book from her collection. She loves them and spends hours reading them!

A little Rosie the Riveter look.


Anyways, whoever dressed her has fabulous fashion sense! The rest of the morning was spent listening to my favorite list of music, singing while I wash dishes, reading stories and most of all taking out trash.

With MLK day last Monday and snow on Wednesday and Friday-Sunday, our trash wasn't picked up. It was packed and we literally couldn't fit anything else in it. So the area by the trash can had like two full bags and a couple boxes filled with trash. My room trash also needed to be taken out and the bathroom trash. So this morning, Little E. in the backpack, I hauled out the trash. It was satisfying and fun, she was giggling almost the entire time. She loves being carried downstairs!




No comments:

Post a Comment