Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Package From Home

So, I've been expecting a package from home for quite a while, but the snow and long weekends held it up. Ev sent a package after she, Anna and Ian went to Leavenworth with a friend and she got me something. Anyways, it finally came today and I was super excited!

She got me an adorable elephant tea strainer and some of my favorite peppermint tea. Elsa the little elephant and I think he is super cute!



Anyways, I'm one lucky girl to have family who cares about me so much. :-D 

The last few days have been dragging just a little, I think I have cabin fever and I'm a little bummed that I won't be able to get a vehicle for the weekend. Aw, well, Mom's visiting the weekend after this, so I'm super excited about that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment