Wednesday, January 20, 2016

SNOW!!

So, no big surprise, it snowed overnight. We got perhaps an inch of snow, but even so, Samuel and Lisa got the day off. We played Carcassonne and ate coffee cake for breakfast.

I went for a 1.5 mile walk. Mostly to see the snow, but also to work towards my goals. It was gorgeous out there. Temperature wise, it actually wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, about twenty degrees warmer then the last walk I went on outside. :-)




I stopped to take some pictures with my Ipod. It was so cool to see the same field I had taken a picture of on Sunday compared to today.


I also wrote a post for Civil Air Patrol, sharing the fact that one of my sister's got a primary nomination to the United States Military Academy. Pretty exciting stuff.

Elsa and I hung out while Samuel and Lisa worked out. She was in a great mood and was super ticklish, so we played on the bed downstairs and her giggle is absolutely delicious!


Now for watching a movie, eating soup and getting ready to finish the work week.... Although there has been a weather watch or whatever it's called for Friday. Apparently more snow! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment