Sunday, January 10, 2016

Is Winter Here? Feeling Like a Child

Okay, I admit to excitedly checking out the window several times last night at the possibility of snow. We all did. The idea of a cozy Sunday felt just right.

I had a really bad dream last night. I think it may have been my first nightmare. It was kinda horrible, but I did fall asleep again and when I woke, there was a dusting of snow on the ground.


Samuel, Lisa and I played several games of Golf and I Skyped home and talked with Anna, which was fun to catch up with her. After that, Elsa and I braved the 23 degree weather so I could get my walk in for the day, We bundled in up in her thick winter coat, her North Face gloves, boots, hat and scarf. I definitely miss judged how cold it was. I was freezing. Serves me right, next time I'll wear a coat and gloves... 





It's been a good weekend and I feel rested up and ready for the week. First thing on the agenda for tomorrow is laundry. I haven't done any since I got back... In other words, I'm running out of clean clothes to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment